Saturday, October 11, 2008

excellent quality low cost cables

Home Theaters require a lot of cables which can quickly get very expensive. If you haven't discovered Monoprice yet then I suggest you check them out. Their cables are just as high quality, if not higher, than that brand that starts with the letter M and all for a fraction of the price.

I highly recommend the 28 AWG HDMI cables, the basic digital coax and optical Toslink cables, the thicker RCA audio cables, and the RG6 coax F-connector cables. The 3-way F-type splitter is also very nice. The 3.5mm cables have thin shielding so I wouldn't get them in long distances but for the price they are a great deal. I also use Monoprice USB, DVI, Firewire, and Cat 5e cables for my computer needs.

I've been using Monoprice cables for a couple years now and I have been very pleased with their performance. High quality, low cost, excellent value. Now I have more money to buy better AV gear that will actually make a visual and sonic difference!

No comments: